- Make sure the camera is set to bulb mode (long exposure).
- Is your camera in bulb mode?
- Be sure the switch on the remote is set to B (looks like three sheets of paper on top of one another). Press down on the shutter release and hold it until the remote LED turns off. The red receiver LED will turn on permanently to indicate that Bulb Mode is active.
- After performing the sequence above, did the LED light stay on?
- Turn off Bulb Mode by holding down the shutter lease again.
- Does the shutter on the camera close when pressing the button again?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.