- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Try lowering the volume on the BassPULSE and turning the volume up on your audio device.
- Does lowering the volume on the BassPULSE and controling volume with the media device solve the problem?
- In certain cases, if the bass is turned up too high it can distort the sound of the speakers. Use the Bass / Equalizer knob to lower the bass level.
- Does lowering the bass solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.