Solar Charging Tips:
- Before using the solar charging function, please cycle the internal battery of the ReVIVE RESTORE SL5000 with AC power.
- To exercise, use the attached USB cable and plug the ReVIVE RESTORE SL5000 into a USB port for 8 hours to give it a full charge.
- Once fully charged, drain the power from the ReVIVE RESTORE SL5000 by plugging in a device to the USB port on the ReVIVE RESTORE SL5000.
- Repeat this until the battery life in the SL5000 is fully drained, then recharge it to full power again with AC power.
- For best results, repeat this exercise cycle 4-6 times.
Once you have properly cycled the internal battery with AC power, feel free to charge the ReVIVE RESTORE SL5000 by placing it into direct sunlight.
- Leave the ReVIVE RESTORE SL5000 in direct sunlight for 25-30 hours for a full charge from solar power.
- Before removing from direct sunlight, check the power level by pressing the test light button on the side.
- When all 4 LED indicators lights are lit, the internal battery is fully charged.
Please contact customer service if you require further assistance.