How to pair the GoGroove BlueVIBE DLX to a Bluetooth enabled device:
- If the headset is on, press and hold the power button until the light flashes red to turn it off.
- Press and hold the power button down for 8 seconds until the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
- Once the LED indicator is flashing red and blue, go into your device's Bluetooth settings and select "scan".
- The headset will appear in the available device list as GG-BLUEVIBE-DLX, select it for pairing.
- Your device will connect to the headset and will alert you once the connection is complete.
- Press play on your music and enjoy!
Were you able to pair the headset to your device after following these steps?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.