- If the microphone is not working on the ENHANCE GXH1 Gaming Headset, please make sure it is plugged into the headset securely. Remove the microphone by twisting it to the left or right while pulling it out.
- If you remove the microphone and plug it back in, does it work?
- Should the microphone still not work, please double check that the game or application you are using supports microphone use. Some applications or games may require a specific key press to activate the microphone.
- Does the application or game being used support microphones and are you using the appropriate key press if one is required to activate the microphone function?
- Please check the settings of your computer and in game or in application settings to make sure the microphone is activated.
- Is the microphone activated in the computer, application, or game settings?
- Try plugging the headset into a different USB port on the computer.
- Does the microphone work now?
- Please try the headset with a different computer if the microphone is still not working.
- Does the headset work with a different computer?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.