- Fully charge your ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x before using. Once charged, plug your device into one of the USB ports on the Restore Q10x.
- After the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x is recharged, does a device connected into the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x begin charging?
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely connected into your device, and into the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x if using the USB port.
- Are the cables inserted securely, does the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x charge your device now?
- Be aware that larger devices such as tablets or power intensive phones may need to be plugged into the USB port labeled 2.1a.
- Are you using a larger device such as a tablet, does moving it to the 2.1a port allow it to charge?
- Try using a different USB cable with the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x USB port if one is available.
- Does your device receive a charge now?
- Try charging more than one device with the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x.
- Which devices have you tried, which ones charged and which onces did not?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.