- Charging the ENHANCE GX-M1w wireless mouse is done with the included USB charging cable. When the mouse is plugged in to charge, the mouse will be illuminated red.
- Is the mouse illuminated red when it is plugged in to charge?
- If the mouse is not lighting up while plugged in, please remove the cable from the mouse and then reinsert. Make sure the cable is plugged all the way into the mouse.
- Does the mouse appear to charge now?
- Please try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port. You can use another USB port on a computer or a 5 volt AC to USB adapter (not included) to charge the mouse.
- Does the mouse seem to take a charge when a different USB port is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.