- It is recommended that the SonaVERSE UBR is "broken in" for 8 hours by playing audio through the speaker. Best sound is achieved after break in.
- Is the sound after the speaker better after the break in period?
- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Please make sure that your MP3 file size and quality are to your expectations. Sometimes a small file will distort at high volume. Using high quality MP3 files that are larger in size will provide better sound quality.
- Does playing different file sizes yield different results?
- Please try turning the volume down on your computer, and then on the SonaVERSE UBR until there is no more distortion.
- Does turning down the volume solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.