- Please try to format the card before using. Insert the card into a computer and when prompted to perform a format on the card. If a format is not prompted, go into your computers removable drivers, click on the options for the removable memory and select format.
- Does formatting the card allow it to be recognized by your device?
- Memory cards can sometimes be formatted inside the device if this option is allowed.
- Check the settings of your device, can you format the card while inside of the device?
- Make sure the card is fully inserted into the device, remove the card and reinsert it.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Be sure that the GB size of your card is supported by your device. Some devices are only able to use up to a certain GB size of card. Also, make sure the card's class is acceptable for your device.
- Check your owners manual, is their a limit to the memory size your device can handle?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.