How to set the time:
- Press the TIME button on the rear of the clock to enable clock adjustment.
- Use the plus or minus buttons to just the 12/24 hour format, hours, and minutes.
- Press the TIME button to confirm each setting once changes have been made.
How to set the alarm:
- There are two types of alarms on the BlueSYNC RST. On the top of the clock the icons look like a bell with the number one or number two. The number one bell is for one time alarm, and the number two bell is for a daily repeating alarm.
- Press the button for the alarm type you want to set.
- Press the button again to select the alarm sound; RAD = Radio and BU = Buzzing alert.
- Press the "S" (source) button to set the alarm time and use the plus or minus buttons to adjust the hours and minutes.
- Press the "S" (source) button to confirm each of your hours and minutes selection.
- When the alarm is sounding, press the "Zzz" button to snooze the alarm button for 9 minutes.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.