- Turn your computer on and allow it fully boot.
- Once the computer is fully booted, remove the battery cover from the remote.
- Remove the USB dongle from inside the remote and plug it into your computer.
- Switch the remote to the ON position.
- Wait while your computer installs necessary drivers. Once completed, your computer will prompt that install is done.
- Once drivers are installed, you should now be able to use the remote with your computer.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.