- While your computer is running, insert the USB plug. The drivers will automatically install. After being notified that the driver installation is complete, the keyboard is ready for use.
- Does your computer recognized the keyboard and does it power on and work
- Try plugging the keyboard in to another USB port.
- Does changing to a different USB port power the Keyboard on?
- The USB connection cable may not be securely plugged into the active USB port; inspect and unplug then plug in.
- Does disconnecting the USB cord then reinserting the cord solve the problem?
- Try restarting the computer with the keyboard plugged in.
- Does your computer recognize the keyboard now?
Please contact customer support at 1.866.796.7324 for further assistance in troubleshooting.