- Try plugging the charger into a different wall outlet.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please insert at least one battery into the charger, then plug into a working outlet.
- If batteries are inserted is the screen still blank or is there any indication that the batteries are charging?
- Make sure the AC or DC adapter being used is fully inserted into the charger.
- Remove the power source, then reinsert, does the charger come on now?
- Try the charger in a wall outlet and in a DC outlet using the included DC adapter, this will determine if the charger is the issue or if the AC adapter is bad.
- Did the charger work with the AC but not the DC adapter, or vice versa?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.