- Make sure that you have charged the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE’s internal backup battery by either solar, USB, or AC charging. Press the CHECK button on the capacity indicator to see how much battery power is left.
- Does the check light indicate any power is in the internal battery?
- Check to see that the control switch is in the ON position and that the status LED is glowing BLUE. A charge will not be provided unless the switch is in the ON position.
- Does switching the slider to ON allow a device to receive a charge?
- Please ensure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely and fully connected.
- Remove all connections and then reinsert them, does this solve the problem?
- If internal battery shows a full charge and the power is not being transferred to the connected device, please try a different USB cable to eliminate what is causing the issue.
- Does using a different USB cable allow the charge to be distributed to the plugged in device?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.