- Make sure the vehicles motor is running for best results, there is a chance the battery power will be or has been drained.
- Does the ReVIVE Mobile Power Flex work when the engine is running?
- Check the 20 amp (yellow) fuse , it can be removed from the ReVIVE Mobile Power Flex with a pair of pliers, make sure the circuit is complete inside the fuse and that it is not blown.
- Is the fuse blown or in tact?
- Be sure the device plugged into the ReVIVE Mobile Power Flex does not exceed the maximum allowable wattage.
- Consult the owners manual of the device being used, is it's operating range below the output range of the ReVIVE Mobile Power Flex?
- Try the ReVIVE Mobile Power Flex in a different DC outlet or different vehicle.
- Does it work in a different outlet?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.