- Make sure the Apple device is securely connected to the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK, an indicator icon will be shown on the Apple device's battery meter when properly connected and an orange LED will be illuminated.
- Does the Apple device appear to be securely and fully docked down on the pin?
- Remove any case or skin already on the Apple device, this may cause an incomplete connection.
- If a case or skin is being used, did removing it solve the problem?
- Once the Apple device is securely connected the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK will automatically begin charging the device, you should see an indicator on the Apple device's battery meter that it is charging.
- Is there any indication on the battery meter that the device is charging?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.