- Make sure the ENHANCE Bluetooth Keyboard is properly connected to the keyboard and power source. Remove the cord and reinsert into both the keyboard and USB port to insure a good connection.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Try different USB ports or a different AC to USB adapter.
- Does the keyboard begin to charge after using a different port?
- If possible, try a different Mini USB cable.
- Does the keyboard charge when a different Mini USB cable is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.