If you're having troubles setting the time, alram's, language, or temperature settings on the Weather Clock, please see below.
Time Mode Setting – Adjust Time / Date
1. Press SET button to enter TIME MODE.
2. Use up and down buttons to adjust the blinking feature and SET button to confirm.
3. When the time is past 12pm, the clock display will show PM in 12 hour format.
4. Press and hold the down button to switch between 12 / 24 hour format.
5. Press and hold the MODE button to turn ON daylight savings time. The time will be increased by 1 hour and the DST symbol will show.
Alarm Mode Setting- Adjust Alarm Time
1. Press the MODE button to see the alarm set time. The bell (alarm) icon will show.
2. Press the SET button to adjust the alarm time.
3. Use the up and down buttons to adjust the blinking feature and SET to confirm.
Alarm Operation- Turn ON/OFF or Silence
1. Press the ALARM button to turn ON / OFF the alarm. The clock icon will show.
2. Press the SNOOZE button to silence the alarm.
3. Press and hold the SNOOZE button for 3 seconds to turn ON/OFF SNOOZE mode. When on, the Zz symbol will show.
4. With SNOOZE mode on, the alarm will sound every 5 minutes for 60 seconds up to 3 times.
Language Setting- Choose English / German / French / Italian / Dutch / Spanish / Danish
1. Press and hold the SET button for 4 seconds to change languages.
2. Repeat in order until you cycle to your language.
Temperature Mode Setting
1. Press the up button to view your minimum and maximum temperature records
2. Press and hold the up button for 3 seconds to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
3. Press the SNOOZE button to reset the indoor temperature sensor.
4. Press and hold the ALARM button for 3 seconds to reset the outdoor temperature sensor.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.