- If the outside sensor is not communicating with the ENHANCE Weather Clock, please follow the steps below in order:
- Be sure to unplug the clock and take out any batteries that may be in the clock AND sensor.
- First, plug the clock into power or insert batteries in the clock. DO NOT insert batteries into the sensor yet.
- Wait for 1 minutes to elapse on the clock. It will then be ready to receive a signal from the sensor.
- Insert the batteries into the sensor. Make sure to match the positive and negative polarities of the batteries with the icons in the sensor.
- With batteries inserted, place the sensor within 30 feet of the ENHANCE Weather Clock. On the lower right corner of the clock, the display will be blank, but a signal strength meter should be blinking after a few seconds. After a few minutes, the temperature will be updated.
- Does the sensor appear to be communicating with the ENHANCE Weather Clock now?
- It may take 24 hours for the temperature reading to calibrate accurately. It is recommend to leave the sensor and ENHANCE Weather Clock close together until they are communicating properly.
- Does the sensor display an accurate reading after 24 hours?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.