- Make sure that you have fully charged the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE PX6000's internal battery by USB charging before first use. Press the test button on the side to see how much battery power is left.
- Is the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE PX6000 showing a charge, if not charge it with USB power, does this solve the issue
- Please ensure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely and fully connected to the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE PX6000 and the device to be charged.
- Remove the cable from both ports and reinsert, does this solve the issue?
- If internal battery shows charge is still remaining and the power is not being transferred to the connected device, please try a different USB cable to eliminate what is causing the issue.
- Does using a different USB cable solve the problem?
- If the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE PX6000 is still not charging your device, please try plugging a different device into the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE PX6000.
- Does a different device receive a charge from the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE PX6000?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.